News / Press Releases
LIGHTSPEED INTRODUCES NEW RESEARCH SOLUTIONS IN AUSTRALIA
September 12, 2016
Leaders in Digital Data Collection Announce Expansion of Regional Market Research Portfolio
SYDNEY (September 12, 2016) – On the heels of a recent awards milestone and the introduction of its new visual identity, Lightspeed today announced its growing solutions in Asia-Pacific. Combining emerging market research technologies with its proprietary fieldwork and panel management expertise, Lightspeed introduces 10 new capabilities. Now available in Australia, the expanded product and service offerings will help clients more successfully navigate the research process and generate new opportunities, all in an agile research environment.
“We’re solving business problems through connected consumer insights; our wide range of research solutions makes us uniquely positioned,” stated Martin Filz, Chief Executive Officer, Asia Pacific. “Introducing these technology-driven add-ons will assist our clients in the navigation of these new methodologies and will add value to the future of the research industry.”
Focusing on local market knowledge, Lightspeed’s comprehensive product suite offers the tools and services needed to generate dependable research results across the consumer, B2B, mobile, financial and youth segments. In addition to ReTrack, Communities and QuestionArts, Lightspeed continues to address the growing needs of its client base with its latest offerings:
- Lightspeed AdTracking: Powered by proprietary technology from Millward Brown’s Media and Digital Practice, Lightspeed AdTracking integrates exposure data with high-quality, double opt-in panel.
- Lightspeed Bulletin Boards: Powered by 20:20 Research, Lightspeed Bulletin Boards offers seamless integration of quantitative and qualitative research through a rich online discussion of survey participants.
- Lightspeed Business Matters: Access to affluent and influential respondents, powered by Red Planet’s panel of more than 100,000 Qantas Frequent Flyers representative of the Australian population.
- Lightspeed CATI: Powered by National Field Services, Lightspeed CATI offers a powerful research solution by hosting online and telephone interviews centrally.
- Lightspeed Facial Coding: Powered by Affectiva, the largest emotion database and unparalleled emotion recognition software, Lightspeed Facial Coding offers researchers the ability to append quality emotion response data across key measures.
- Lightspeed Metering: Powered by RealityMine, a leader in metering technologies, Lightspeed PC and Mobile Meter taps into the digital activities of consumers to deliver unique and validated insight.
- Lightspeed Mobile Audience: Lightspeed Mobile Panel is specifically built to support mobile research projects. In conjunction with a network spanning 91 countries, Lightspeed is capable of delivering 3.5 million answers per day quickly and cost effectively.
- Lightspeed Social: Powered by Synthesio’s social media intelligence platform, Lightspeed Social tracks real-time social and mainstream media conversations with easy-to-use dashboards and industry-leading data.
- Lightspeed Video Appends: Powered by Voxpopme’s video capture and analysis technology, Lightspeed captures video insights fast, securely and with at scale analysis.
- Lightspeed Youth Matters: Powered by the Student Edge Youth Panel, Australia’s largest youth research membership, Lightspeed Youth Matters offers direct access to 12-29 year-old panelists.
“It’s not enough to have the technology to drive insights; by leveraging these technological advances with our experience in delivering high quality research, we’re able to create more impactful output that delivers deeper and more relevant insights to brands,” stated Filz.
Quality-seeking researchers, marketers and brands choose Lightspeed as their trusted global partner for digital data collection. Our innovative technology, proven sampling methodologies and operational excellence facilitate a deep understanding of consumer opinions and behavior. With 700 employees working in 14 countries, we maximize online research capabilities. We empower clients by revealing information that is beneficial, providing clarity and research data that illuminates.
Headquartered in Warren, New Jersey, Lightspeed is part of Kantar, one of the world’s leading data, insight and consultancy companies. For more information, visit www.lightspeedresearch.com.
# # #
Back to Press Releases