Online Market Research Surveys: Driving
Better Business Decisions
It’s a new era of decision making – with growing social media outlets, rapid mobile phone usage and the evolution of multi-tasking, how can we drive better business decisions through online market research surveys? Research drives innovation, but market research can drive consumer understanding.
Connecting with consumers
The world is changing, and the way consumers view, access and consume media is evolving faster than any of us could have imagined. Online surveys utilize mobile to connect hard-to-reach segments of the population who prefer mobile communication: young adults, travelers, tech savvy and affluent respondents. By connecting clients to digital consumers, attitudes, behaviors and intentions are exposed. Online research surveys can:
- Measure brand awareness: You can capture higher quality results and authentic insights about your brand or product.
- Track consumer behavior in real-time: With engaging surveys designed to reach consumers on their device of choice, you can reach your target audience any time of day, whether they are on-the-go or at home.
- Create customizable solutions: You can reach and analyze a niche market or a specific demographic. From car fanatics to stay-at-home moms, online market research can reach all targeted audiences.
- Connect with global respondents: Gauge brand perceptions and awareness among your consumers on a global scale quickly and efficiently. Online surveys are a quick, efficient and cost-effective way to capture the habits, opinions and perceptions of your target audience.
- Tap into emotional insights: Through enhanced survey design, online surveys can trigger deeper, non-obvious, emotional insights.
More opportunities to capture more insights
Extensive mobile access among consumers and rapid advances in mobile technology provide distinct advantages to gain a representative population. And, because respondents typically participate in mobile surveys almost immediately, you can take the pulse of respondents as they experience an event.
A holistic view of global consumers ultimately helps brands become better informed and drive better business decisions. Online market research surveys capture motivation, interests and emotion – steering insights into actions.